SAN FRANCISCO, January 28, 2021 / PRNewswire / – House X announced today that San Francisco Bay Area is one of the pilot cities to launch the American Dream 2021 and home expansion expansion. with over 40,000 new, healthier and more energy efficient homes across the country valued at over $ 18 billion up to $ 364 million by providing free renewable energy and a discounted mortgage loan to home buyers.
The virtual home buying event is limited to select markets in The United States– Entry is free for consumers. Free incentives apply to all contracts that are executed from January 27 – April 15, 2021 for registered home buyers.
The San Francisco Bay Area pilot includes:
- Over 708 new houses in over 130 parishes with 195 houses ready to move in quickly
- Renewable electricity at zero cost for registered home buyers
- 1% discounted mortgage for the first 12 months, followed by 14 or 29 years of fixed rate, lowest mortgage rate on FDA-compliant loans
- Local effects:
- Possible reduction in CO2 emissions – equates to the annual distance of 1,557 gas-powered cars from the road
- Potential free impulses for renewable energies = $ 10.7 million back to the local economy
WHY: The event aims to expand home ownership by educating consumers about the benefits of smarter, healthier and more sustainable homes that are more efficient, have a lower carbon footprint and are cheaper to own, operate, protect and maintain wait – reducing the total cost of ownership. The house has been more important than ever since the outbreak of the pandemic and the trend was a highlight at CES with smart home technology with a focus on hygiene, cleanliness, energy efficiency and sustainability.
The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) is finding increasing evidence that the pandemic is changing America’s home buying plans. Rose Quint writes in the NAHB’s Eye on Housing blog that the percentage of households considering buying a home within the next year has made the biggest leap in the history of the association’s Housing Trends Report.
The new government is also making efforts to expand home ownership and offset the costs through a proposed tax incentive. The proposal states its purpose:
“Help families buy their first homes and build wealth by creating a new refundable, anticipatory tax credit of up to.” $ 15,000. Biden’s new first deposit tax credit helps families offset the cost of home purchases and helps millions of families put down roots for the first time. Based on a temporary tax credit that has been expanded under the Reclaim Act, this tax credit is permanent and can be advanced. This means homebuyers get the tax credit on purchase instead of waiting for assistance when they file taxes the following year. “
- The Smart Mortgage ™: House X has partnered with a leading mortgage lender to create a dedicated below market mortgage. a one percent discounted mortgage for the first 12 months of a 15 or 30 year fixed rate mortgage.
- The healthier home: Working with Delos, every home buyer receives an advanced multi-room air purification system for their new home when they move in, which helps reduce particles that carry bacteria, viruses and allergens in the air
- The Location Report ™: Nothing affects a house’s financial picture as much as its location. With custom insights not available anywhere else, the House X location report reveals 300+ insights into every address in America. It’s free to registered home buyers.
- The RESNET Home Energy Rating System (HERS) index is the nationally recognized system for checking and calculating the energy efficiency of a house. Similar to an MPG sticker for cars, except for new houses.
WHEN: The American Dream 2021 pilot program will provide free incentive incentives for fully executed sales contracts between January 27 – April 15, 2021.
WHERE: American Dream 2021 is limited to home purchases in select pilot cities available on houseX.com.
The angel/ River basin
San Diego area
Raleigh / Durham
Dallas / Fort Worth
Experts available for interview:
- House X: William Farrellpresident
- Delos (air purification): Paul Scialla, CEO and Founder
- RESNET (Energy Ratings): Ryan Meres, Program Director
- The MReport (insights into the mortgage industry): Rachel Williams
About house X:
House X World is a consumer-centric smart home marketplace that provides data and resources for home enthusiasts to make more informed decisions as they buy their home and invest on behalf of the consumer to make a home a smart home that it does not incur any costs. HOUSE X companies are consumer advocates and licensed real estate organizations that only represent home buyers and buyers – not home sellers. The company acts as the main manager of the American Dream Pilot Project. The executives of House X have more than 40 years of experience in representing clients, developers, federal, state and local governments.
E-mail: [email protected]
House X logo
SOURCE House X.