On-line On-demand Dwelling Companies Market Value $14.7 Billion by 2030: Grand View Analysis, Inc.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global online on-demand home service market is expected to grow in size $14.7 billion by 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.7% from 2022 to 2030. The increasing number of advertising and marketing campaigns is a critical online on-demand home service market trend that will contribute to the market growth. Currently, in the global online on-demand home service market, vendors are launching promotional campaigns across various platforms to create customer awareness and retain a solid customer base. North America is expected to provide tremendous growth opportunities for the online on-demand home services market due to easier accessibility of products and services and quick payment options.
Key industry insights and takeaways from the report:
- The worldwide need for facilities of this type is increasing because of the ease of access and convenience that these facilities offer.
- The increasing use of smartphones and their increasing demand and applications have also played a significant role in increasing the demand for this market. Increasing demand for more convenient product accessibility is expected to pave the way for more opportunities in the near future.
- The demand for needs-based health care will increase in recent years. Health apps allow people to hire on-demand fitness and yoga trainers who can personally provide them with fitness and yoga training.
- The mobile segment is expected to hold the largest market share and grow at a CAGR of 17.1% from 2022 to 2030.
- The health and wellness segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The industry has developed remarkably in the USA Europe due to the easy accessibility of products and services and fast payment options, which were crucial factors that positively influenced the market.
Read the 120-page Online On-Demand Home Services Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Platform (Web, Mobile), By Type (Home Cleaning, Repairs & Maintenance, Health & Wellness), By Region, And Segment Forecasts market research report , 2022–2030,” published by Grand View Research.
Online On-Demand Household Services Market Growth and Trends
The increasing number of advertising and marketing campaigns is a trend that will contribute to the growth of the online on-demand home services market. Currently, vendors in the global market are launching advertising campaigns across different platforms to create customer awareness and keep a solid customer base. They have started using several strategic marketing tools to grab customers’ attention.
The recent outbreak of COVID-19 has had a huge impact on the online on-demand home service market. Although the epidemic damaged the global economy, the demand for cloud computing increased due to the pandemic. As a result, major players took full advantage of the crisis to find ways to reform their business models. There was the rapid growth of the e-commerce platform, which greatly contributed to the push of the market growth. Additionally, during the pandemic, a large population went digital and essentially adopted smartphones, resulting in high internet penetration. The market experienced increasing demand even during the pandemic. Therefore, increased demand during the lockdown restrictions has primarily helped the market gain momentum.
In Aug 2022, Amazon planned to expand its primary care service to include mental health support. Amazon Care, Amazon’s primary care service, intended to add behavioral health assistance to its growing list of medical partners and offerings with mental health provider Ginger. This facility provides Amazon Care users with on-demand access to mental health professionals, such as licensed psychiatrists or therapists. The move would accompany the recent expansion of Amazon’s burgeoning primary care business, which showcases virtual on-demand care using an app and matches people with doctors for immediate care services.
Market Segmentation for Online On-Demand Household Services
Grand View Research has segmented the global on-demand home service market based on platform, type, and region
On-Demand Home Services Market – Platform Outlook (Revenue, $M, 2017-2030)
Online On-Demand Home Services Market – Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2030)
- House cleaning
- garden and lawn mowing
- car wash
- pest control
- repairs and maintenance
- laptop repair
- Mobile repair
- health and wellness
- Beauty/salon services
- fitness trainer
- physical therapy
- animal care
- Pack and move
On-Demand Home Services Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017-2030)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- middle East & Africa
List of Major Players in Online On-Demand Household Services Market
- Amazon.com, Inc.
- Angi Inc.
- task simple
- Municipal company
Check out other studies published by Grand View Research:
- Online Gambling Market – The global online gambling market is expected to reach a size $153.6 billion by 2030, with a CAGR of 11.7% from 2022 to 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing consumer inclination towards betting apps and the adoption of the freemium model in online gambling are the most important factors , which are expected to propel market growth in the coming years.
- Online Video Platforms Market – Expected to reach global online video platforms market size $22.85 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 18.4% from 2021 to 2028 as e-commerce, healthcare, manufacturing and real estate drive the market. For example, sellers on e-commerce sites like Amazon and Zappos.com use product videos on their portals to give customers a 360-degree view of products and help them choose the best match. The increased spending on online video advertising is a major factor driving the growth of the market. For example, SAMSUNG Electronics gave around in 2019 $2.41 billion mainly on an online video campaign to promote its Galaxy series smartphones in the United States
- Online Event Ticketing Market – The global online event ticketing market is expected to reach size $67.99 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., showing a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period. The growing demand for online ticketing can be attributed to improved internet accessibility and the overall hassle-free experience of booking processes.
Browse Grand View Research’s Digital Media Industry Research Reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a US-based market research and consulting firm, offers both syndicated and custom research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquarters in san francisco, the firm includes over 425 analysts and consultants who add more than 1200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports provide in-depth analysis of 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutions understand the global and regional business environment and assess the opportunities ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [email protected]
Grand View Compass | Astra ESG solutions
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.