The Buffalo Bills and San Francisco 49ers compete for Monday Night Football on Channel 9 tonight.
Here’s what you need to know before playing:
READ: Coronavirus: Contact sports ban leaves SF 49ers, other teams in limbo
1. The 49ers (5-6) will host the Buffalo at State Farm Stadium, home of the Arizona Cardinals.
2. The move is due to the inability to practice or play games at home in Santa Clara County for three weeks due to coronavirus regulations issued by Northern California officials.
READ: 49ers are playing 2 upcoming home games in Arizona
3. Santa Clara County prohibits any practice or play in contact sports and requires players to quarantine themselves for 14 days if they travel more than 150 miles.
4. That means the AFC East-Leading Bills (8-3) will return to Arizona for the second time in just over three weeks after a somewhat heartbreaking 32-30 loss to the Cardinals.
5. The Bills have a 27:17 win over the Los Angeles Chargers.
READ: Coronavirus: Costco Extends Senior Hours Indefinitely Amid COVID-19 waves
6. In their last game on November 29th, the 49ers beat the Rams just under 23-20.
7. There will be no fans as the Cardinals are not currently admitting fans to their stadium.
8. Buffalo split 12 meetings of all time between the teams after blowing up San Francisco (45-16) in 2016.
READ: Time Magazine Declares 2020 “Worst Year Ever”
9. The game will be broadcast on channel 9 from 8:15 pm
The Associated Press contributed to this report.